Our clients often know what their skin problem is, but don’t know which treatment, or combination of treatments is suited to their specific needs.
Joanne’s philosophy is to treat each client by customising your treatment to your skins needs and desired outcomes, providing an advanced skincare regime for maximum skin health. Our team use the very best in technology, anti-ageing techniques and advanced professional products to achieve maximum results. Our wellness clinic is designed to soothe and relax you from the moment you walk through the door. We have various areas for you to relax before and after your facials and treatments with infused water and healthy snacks, prepare to leave feeling pampered inside and out.
We dedicate ourselves on a bespoke concept, treating every square inch of your skin. We will advise you on the best programme for you, with a holistic approach taking into account your mood, time, environment, diet and health, providing the very best results for your skin!
Pre & Post Care
It is important that before receiving any of our treatments you follow the recommended guidelines.
COLLAGEN STIMULATION THERAPY NEEDLING
24-48 hour redness and dryness for 3 days
IPL, LASER & PEELS
• Do not use sunbeds
• Do not sunbathe
• Do not use fake tan
• Do not tweeze hair from treatment area
• Do not wax the treatment area
• Do not use depilatory creams on treatment area
• Do not bleach the treatment area
• Do not shave immediately prior to treatment
• Stop glycolic acid and Retin A/Renova products 1 week before peel.
• Notify us if you have a history of cold sores, fever blisters or herpes outbreak anywhere on the face prior to the appointment.
• No injectable fillers/botox for 2 weeks before and after peel.
After IPL/laser treatment, it is common for the area to feel slightly warm. Some clients experience local swelling and mild tenderness.These symptoms may appear immediately or a few days after treatment. The use of 100% Aloe Vera gel is recommended directly after treatment.
For 1 to 4 weeks after treatment you should avoid exposure to UV light (i.e. sunbeds and sunbathing). A high SPF should be applied when outside. Excessive exposure can cause hypo or hyper pigmentation of the skin.
For the next 24 to 48 hours avoid all heat treatments such as: steam rooms, hot baths or showers, saunas and excessive exercise.
For the next 24-48 hours avoid the use of abrasive or exfoliating sponges. Apply recommended moisturizer at least twice daily.
• Avoid products containing alpha-hydroxy acids, unless advised by your treatment provider.
• Do not peel, pick, scratch or scrape the skin, or any loose skin resulting from the treatment, this must come of in its own time with no assistance, ignoring this advice can lead to scarring.
• Do not wax facial hair for 2 weeks post peel.
• Delay the use of make-up for 24-48 hours. (If you must we recommend mineral makeup)
• Adverse reactions to chemical peels are rare but can include peeling, redness, scabbing, infection, recurrence of cold sores and prolonged sensitivity to wind and sun.
If you find the area treated is sensitive, continue abiding by the above list for another week.
Avoid all perfumed creams, soaps and lotions on the treatment area.