All skin types. A body emulsion offering high factor sunscreen action. A silky texture that is easy to apply and quickly absorbed.
Mesoprotech Sun Protective Body Lotion
- Apply the recommended amount (2 mg/cm2 of skin) half an hour before sun exposure to clean, dry skin.
- Reducing this dose of cream significantly reduces the level of sun protection. Reapply every two hours when exposed to direct sunlight and especially after drying yourself with a towel, swimming or perspiring.
- Repeating the application is essential to maintain the level of protection and effectiveness of the treatment.
- When exposed to direct sunlight, wear sunglasses and a sun hat and avoid the midday hours, which is when solar radiation is most intense (11 a.m. - 4 p.m.). Topical use.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- In the event of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
- Do not apply to open wounds and/or in cases of acutely sensitive skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.